1. Open the Downloader app from your device’s home screen.
2. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://aftv.news/13509 and click Go.
3. Wait for file to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
9. Scroll down to hover over TiviMate.
10. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
App installation is now complete! Now you need to connect your UnlockedFIRE subscriptions.
1. Open TiviMate App and click Add Playlist
2. Click Xtream Codes login
3. Enter the server URL for your subscription, for UnlockedFIRE PREMIUM this will be https://ufprem.xyz:24561 , for UnlockedFIRE PRIME http://ufpri.me , and for UnlockedFIRE Flix ‘n’Chill http://couchguy.club, then enter your username and password and click next.
4. Wait for Channels to insert.
6. You will then see Playlist is processed message with Channel count and your Playlist name. Click Next.
7. Now you can click Next/Finish and start watching.
It is important to note that many of the features within TiviMate are not available for those who choose to use the free service.
For example, if you try adding a channel or channels to favorites you will be prompted with the following message:
For those who wish to use the free version, simply click Cancel and continue with the TiviMate App.
If you purchase the premium option through the TiviMate Companion app, we can login for added benefits.
If you need to create an account, you can follow instructions below on how to do that through Google Play Store.
TiviMate premium costs only $4.99/yr for 5 devices and that includes a 5 day free trial.
Prior to installing TiviMate Premium, users must register for an Account via the TiviMate Companion App. This app is only available in the Google Play Store, therefore must be installed on Android Device or through BlueStacks or another Android emulator.
If you do not have an Android phone or device, you must install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC to access the Google Play Store.
Once installed, use the instructions below to setup a TiviMate Account.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Device. We are using Bluestacks in this tutorial on my Windows PC. Search for “tivimate companion” and select the first choice.
2. Click Install.
3. Wait for download to finish.
4. Click Open.
5. Click Account.
6. Enter a username and password that you would like to use and select Create Account.
7. Click Buy Subscription and enter your payment information.
8. Registration is complete!
Be sure to write down or remember your login information to sign into the TiviMate App.
Login to TiviMate
To access the login page, simply add a Channel to Favorites by clicking the Menu button on your remote (3 Horizontal lines) and choose Add to Favorites as shown below. You may also long press the OK or Select button on your remote to gain access to these various options.
Enter your Credentials and click Log in.
Enter device name and click Activate.
That’s it! Once logged in, you will have access to all premium features of the app for an enjoyable live streaming experience.
The next step is to configure the Tivimate for optimum performance…
Open TiviMate and hold down on the enter button (inside the circle on a firestick remote) – hold down on any channel to get the settings menu to pop up on the right side and then scroll down to settings
Scroll to “General” on the settings menu, and then – TOGGLE ON THE TWO LINES THAT SAY “TURN ON LAST CHANNEL ON APP START” and ” “confirm exit by second press back”
Then press the back button on the remote and go down to EPG, then make the following edits:
– set the “Past Days to Keep to keep EPG” to “2”
– set the “update internal hours” to “2 hours”
– then turn on the two buttons for “update on app start” and “update on playlists changes”
Press back button on the remote and click on “Appearance”” – and scroll down down to “TV Guide” and turn on “Highlight Current Programs”
Press back and scroll down to “Player” then turn the “transparent clock on if you like having a clock on – recommend setting to small, placed in top right, with the transparency high so you barely notice it unless you need to know the time
Press the back button and scroll down to set the language to your preferred language – the app will restart so repeat the steps that will get you back to the “Appearance” screen.
Set the Font size (under the “Appearance menu”) based on your preference
Set your transparency (under the appearance menu) to high if you like the affect of this feature in your TV Guide while watching
Press the back button and scroll down to “About” then scroll down to “Check for new version” usually at first setup, there will be an update. The app will auto update after your initial setup
The last thing you may want to do is turn off / hide certain channel groups and categories which you won’t use, such as Latino channels, or any other channel group which is not relevant for you.
To do this, open the settings menu and select “Playlists” from the menu.
Select the playlist you wish to edit (if you have UnlockedFire Premium and UnlockedFIRE Prime, then you will have to do this for both playlists).
Scroll down to “Manage Groups”
Scroll down the list of groups and click the ok/select button on your Firestick remote to turn the toggle from on (blue) to off (grey). Repeat this for every group you wish to turn off/hide, and then press the back button to save.
Your TiviMate is now setup, fully configured and ready to use!