Live TV Setup Guides
These guides will walk you through the setup steps for installing the live TV media player app, (our #1 recommendation is Tivimate Premium), two media players to resolve any channel buffering, and our VPN to prevent Internet Service Provider “throttling” which would cause buffering.
Step 1: Downloading & Installing the Downloader App
- You will need this app to download the apk files for all of the apps listed in our other guides.
Step 2: VPN Setup
- We highly recommend using a VPN with your IPTV streaming service.
- This ensures that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can’t see that you are streaming live TV channels.
- This extra level of security will allow you to stream all of our IPTV services without any worries about your ISP knowing what you are streaming.
Step 3: TiviMate & TiviMate Companion
- With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your provider on Android devices.
- TiviMate companion is the billing app which allows you to unlock Premium features.
- OPTIONAL: IPTV Smarters Pro (Optional – Please skip if you are able to get Tivimate Premium)
Step 4: Wuffy Player Our #1 recommended external media player for use if the internal player gives an issue such as no volume on a channel, or doesn’t connect to the channel.
Step 5: MX Player Pro Our #2 recommended external media player.